RACHEL TOWILL - DIRECTOR
Rachel Towill has worked in the industry for 16 years with degrees in both Architecture and Interior Design. Rachel specialised in environmental sustainable design over a range of award winning projects from scientific, educational and residential projects during her career.
Rachel brings to her practice here in Brisbane the importance of environmental design within architecture and interior design while ensuring to meet client expectations and budget. Rachel both in Qld and the ACT, Rachel has worked on both Design and Construct projects as well as being Principal Consultant on projects that have been had a traditional procurement.
As a director of the practice Rachel ensures she is an integral part of each project phase to enable the successful delivery of each project.
Rachel has taught at CIT, QUT and Griffith University, is a committee member for CEFPI and has been asked by the Qld Board of Architects to interview graduate architects as part of the official registration process.
- Leads Client and Staff design workshops and forums
- Client & authority liaising
- Project Procurement
- Design Scheduling
- Managing and directing a design team
- Feasibility Studies and Master Planning
- 2008 Registered Architect, QLD
- 2006 Registered Architect, ACT
- 2002 Bachelor of Architecture, University of Canberra
- 1999 Bachelor of Environmental Design, (Interior Design), University of Canberra
- 1998 Associate Dip in Interior Design, CIT
- AIA (Australian Institute of Architects)
- CEFPI Committee Member (Council of Educational Facility Planners International)